Avoid costly Non -Compliance costs and lengthy Litigations
Compliance with Labour Laws and statutes that govern HR Practice is important if your organisation is to avoid costly non -compliance costs and lengthy litigations. Non -compliance is a direct threat to stakeholder’s value-It is expensive not to comply. Be Aware;-
- Labour laws are very strict when it comes to enforcement of employee rights, eg, in Termination of Employment, Reasons & Process have to be right.
- Litigations out of Labour Statutes is at an all-time high.
- Burden of proof rests with Employer
- Settlement of Dismissal disputes is expensive, time consuming
- HR Policy v/s LAW. Is your Policy CONSISTENT with Law?
We offer consultancy and advisory on Exposure areas including;-
- Dismissal- Best Practice on Summary Dismissal, Termination with Notice, Expire of a contract, Resignation, Retirement, Retrenchment, Redundancy.
- HR Issues surrounding Termination, Redundancy, Retirement, Expire of contracts.
- What are the due processes? What must you do as an employer to be Compliant with the Law?
- Financial Planning -Personal and Organizational?
Contact us on email@example.com