Kakenya’s Dream is a registered Trust whose mission is to invest in girls from rural communities to become agents of change through transformational education, health and leadership initiatives that accelerate development in Africa.
Reports to: Finance and Administration Officer
Location: Enoosaen, Kilgoris.
Essential Job Functions: Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure that the day-to-day accounting operations and financial management functions in field office are performed in accordance with internal policy and procedures.
· Assist Program Officers in developing and seeking approvals for activity budgets and expenditure.
· Maintain budget control and monitor cash flows for all projects activities.
· Coordinate and facilitate the procurement requirements of the project office on the basis of the procurement policy guidelines.
· Review and account for procurement transactions to ensure adequate supporting documentation, accuracy of amounts and control over payments.
· Maintain accurate records of financial transactions in order to monitor financial status of project activities, ensuring all accounting data are updated, reconciled and fully supported.
· Maintain a bank monitoring report and ensure there are sufficient funds before payments are released.
· Ensure safe custody of cash during working hours.
· Ensure that cash limits approved are observed.
· Ensure that invoices received reconcile to purchase orders and matching receipts to purchase orders.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field desired.
· Minimum CPA Part II.
· At least a year experience working in an accounting function.
· At least a year of progressive working experience with in rural environments.
· Computer literacy and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Preparing monthly financial reports for internal and external use on income and expenditure
· Overall management of petty cash and its related activities including documentation
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV indicating your current remuneration to email@example.com by 12th August 2017.Kindly visit www.kakenyasdream.org for more information. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline : August 12th 2017
Email the Vacancy to email@example.com
© 2017. Anderson Human Capital
Designed by :Gurusoft Developers Tel: +254 715 652 783