Training is a strategic must if the organization is to survive in today’s turbulent operating environment. Learning Organizations must continuously review their employee’s knowledge gaps and continuously identify, design and implement appropriate training interventions that are aligned with the organizations goals. This Training-of-Trainers’ program is a 2 Day Course designed with Internal Organization trainers in mind;- the course offers Internal Trainers with skills to Identify Training Needs, Design Appropriate Training Programs, Presentation Skills appropriate for corporate training, Skills to Evaluate learning acquired against Learning Objectives. Participants acquire Skills, Tools and Techniques that enable them guide the learning process within organizations to ensure that it is effective and aligned to organization objectives.
This is an important course for any person involved in training within the organization
TRAINING OF TRAINERS PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES
At the end of this programme, the participants shall be able to:
- Establish the training context in line with the organization’s performance management framework.
- Undertake a Training Needs Analysis
- Recommend appropriate Training Interventions
- Understand the Training Process
- Design, Develop and Implement trainings programs in specific areas
- Gain Presentation Skills appropriate for effective adult training
- Understand and identify different behavioral and learning styles, and adapt training as necessary
- Present information in a clear, concise and engaging manner
- Evaluate learning against set training objectives
At the programme’s conclusion, the participants will:
- Have an understanding of adult learning principles
- Identify training needs and develop training objectives
- Be able to relate training objectives to the company’s strategic direction
- Understand how to use activities effectively and how to handle the toughest crowds.
- The Training Context: Performance Management Cycle (PMC)
- Emerging trends in Adult Learning Styles
- Instructional Techniques: How People Learn
- Motivational Techniques: Why People Learn
- Methods of Delivery: The 4 Training Steps
- Professional Classroom Management
- Managing different Learner Personalities;
- Fees covers all Requirements, i.e., Seminar Materials, Lunches, Teas, Refreshments, Cocktail, Certification
- Participants will be given a Certificate of Participation
- Organizations sponsoring more than 3 staff will have a 4th attend Free
- This Program is NITA Approved (NITA Ref is NITA/TRN/948). Participating organizations are eligible to claim reimbursement from NITA in accordance with NITA rules.
For Further information regarding this event, contact us on ;- firstname.lastname@example.org;
Tel +254-725212635; +254-0775741449
WHO SHOULD ATTEND - All staff involved with Training in organizations, ie,- Training Managers, Training Champions, HR Managers, Departmental Heads, Unit Heads, Supervisors, Team Leader
Fees : Ksh 45000 plus VAT