Performance Management ensures that individual staff efforts contribute to organization goals- plan individuals’ work, assess performance, identify gaps in capability, design programs to improve performance and maximize organizational performance. Managers, Supervisors, Heads of Departments and any other staff with people leading responsibilities must appreciate and be at the heart of Performance Management practice. Functional Managers who appreciating Performance Management practices are able to effectively work with the HR Department to establish and successfully embed Performance Management philosophy and culture within the organization and to achieve performance targets and organization's goals.
This interactive two-day training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the organization, helping managers and team leaders recognize their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work. The training will in addition identify the benefits of performance reviews, the key skills required and how to assess its effectiveness.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Demystify Performance Management-What is Performance Management? Aims, Why Performance Management?
- Help in developing and sustaining a performance management philosophy
- Increase the effectiveness of existing performance management processes
- Appreciate Implementation Milestones.
- Identifying and setting objectives
- Conduct effective reviews of performance.
- Understand the purpose of the review process and their role and responsibilities as reviewers.
- Plan, prepare and structure a performance review.
- Tackle performance problems and sensitive issues effectively.
- Identify and practice some performance management strategies and techniques to enhance performance and motivation in under-performing and high performing team members.
- Fees covers all Training Requirements, i.e., Training Materials, Lunches, Teas, Certification
- Participants will be given a certificate of participation
- Organizations Sponsoring more than 3 participants get a 4th Participant to attend Free.
SOME OF THE MODULES TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
The Basics (I)
- What is Performance Management?
- How Does Performance Management Work?
The Basics (II)
- Three Phase Process
- Performance Reviews
Establishing Performance Goals
- Strategic Planning
- Job Analysis
- Setting Goals
- Competency Assessment Defined
- Final Destination
- Key Factors
- The Motivation Organization
- Identifying Personal Motivators
- Evaluating and Adapting Record Goals and Accomplishments
- Linking with Your Employees or Managers
- Implementing a Performance Coach
- Keeping Track
Creating a Performance Plan
- Goal Setting
- Desired Results
360 Degree Feedback
- What is 360 Degree Feedback?
- Vs. Traditional Performance Reviews
- The Components
Kolb's Learning Cycle
Wrapping Up and Action Points
All Managers, Supervisors, and HR Departments; Human Resource Managers, HODS, Heads of Units, Heads of Sections, Functional Managers, HR Assistants, Supervisors, Anyone with Reportees and expected to appraise their Performance.
Fees : Ksh 45000 plus VAT